3DS Max is widely used in spine and patch modeling, character animations, inverse kinematics, rendering, lighting, mesh and many more. At present, more and more designers are into mastering this software to widen their skills and explore the design possibilities especially nowadays that almost everything is 3D.
With the help of this software package, you can give your reel characters a real touch. Nowadays, many 3DS Max tutorials are available. You can take help of these tutorials to create your 3D rich designs and visualization effects.
The list is composed of several techniques that you may need to use in creating 3D graphics with the help of other software like Photoshop, Zbrush and special plugin like V-ray to enhance the result.
You may want to take a look at the following related post:
- 25 Ultimate Collection of Adobe After Effects Tutorials of All Time
- 30 Extraordinary Adobe Illustrator Tutorials Around The Web
- 30+ Most Wanted Photoshop Tutorials for Beginners
1. USB Memory Stick with 3ds Max
2. Making Of ‘Marcus
3. Sofa Modeling
4. Create a Beautiful Sunset Scene Using Dreamscape and 3ds Max
5. Football Soccer Ball – 3D Modeling Tutorial
6. How to Model a Table and a Chair with 3ds Max
7. Neoclassic Livingroom Lightning and Rendering Maxwell
8. Creating a Cool Neon Sign
9. Exterior Scene Part 3 – Lighting
10. Glowing Material with Mental Ray
11. Creating a Glass Object with Max and V-ray
12. Illumination Tutorial for Industrial Product Furniture Design
13. Create a Realistic Candle Scene with 3ds Max and FumeFX
14. TF2 Sentry Gun UVMapping – Day 3
15. Mini Semi Truck Modeling
16. Procedural – Non Procedural Modeling & Texturing
17. How to Create a Swimming Pool Model in 3DS Max
18. How To Model An AV 8B Harrier Jet
19. Studio Lighting in Vray
20. Studio Lighting for Vehicle Rendering
21. Making of Dead Twice
22. Water Fountain Tutorial
Hope these tutorials will give you some ideas to work on your 3ds max, you can easily make your project if you follow these tutorials techniques. I hope you will have liked this useful showcase. Feel free to share your comments with us.