25 Promotional and Creative Advertising Ideas Around the World
Somebody has truly quoted that “There is no second chance in making first impression”. Advertising is one such phenomenon that requires catching the attention in the very first sight otherwise it will be called as failed.
Advertisement is basically representing the main theme of company behind a specific product. Mostly an advertisement contains a public service message which prefers it to others, some advertisements are in symbolic form some are in wording and in others an image represents the whole story.
Today, I am sharing another post of extremely Creative Advertisements I have Ever Seen in which I have collected‚ 25 extremely creative advertisement pictures. Some great techniques and ideas were used in all of these ads and I think they are brilliant! Just take a look at them.
You May Have Missed:
- 20 Excellent Examples of Pencil Sketches Artwork
- 25 Most Creative and Unusual Business Cards You Will Ever See
- 20+ Most Attractive and Creative 3D Desktop Wallpaper Collection
- 30 Superb Examples of Black Website Design for Your Inspiration
1. Natural Comfort HND Photography (Advertising)
2. Advertising at Tottenham Green
3. Would You Have a Drink With You?
4. Clenil Final Idea
5. Ideas en Grafito Team 3
6. Zisrocin by Negm
7. Listerine ad 1
8. Harp Lager Advertising Poster
9. GAW: Skynet
10. Unicef: Toy Soldiers
11. Mambocino Coffee Co: Mug
12. Samsung MP3 Player: Elvis, Hip-hop, Opera
13. McDonald’s: Umbrella
14. Renault Clio RS: Sandglass
15. Advertising Embrace the Ideas
16. Night 19 – Advertising Pilla
17. Ideas by Ekhnaton2001
18. Sony Cotton Stick
19. Band Aid: Hulk
20. J&B: Crossing
21. Tag Heuer: Bird
22. Amnesty International: Shot
23. McDonald’s: MacFries Pedestrian Crossing
24. Spontex Moppets: Sink
25. Community First Credit Union: Flexible Bus
I hope you will have liked this awesome and creative advertising ideas. Feel free to share your comments with us. Don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed and follow us on Twitter, StumbleUpon and Facebook for recent updates.