Adobe Photoshop is rich industry for designers. One of beautiful technique is Editing and retouching images with the use of Photoshop. From changing color schemes, textures, lighting and the very form and figure of your subject, Photoshop sets out a field wide open for you to explore and experiment with.
Whether you want a glow effect on the bride’s face in her wedding photographs, or want to make an ordinary face more attractive by removing her blemishes or wrinkles, Photoshop is a widely used tool for photo retouching. Photoshop is known as best remedy for giving a fresh look to an old or dull photograph.
Below I am going to present most useful Photoshop Retouching Tutorials. All tutorials are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further tutorials of these Photographers and Designers on their collections or their personal sites.
- 25 Ultimate Collection of Adobe After Effects Tutorials of All Time
- 30 Extraordinary Adobe Illustrator Tutorials Around The Web
- 30+ Most Wanted Photoshop Tutorials for Beginners
- 20+ Most Helpful 3DS Max Tutorials
1. Learn Photoshop: Photo Retouching Tutorial
2. Change Hair Color in Photoshop
3. Evening Eye Makeup Effect in Photoshop
4. Professional Hair Processing
5. Changing Eye Color In An Image
6. Artificial Smooth Skin
7. Superb Skin Airbrush Technique
8. Awesome Photo Retouching Tutorial in Photoshop
9. Face Makeover
10. Photo Retouching – Change Hair Color Photoshop Tutorial
11. Whiten Teeth to Improve a Smile in Photoshop
12. Complete Portrait Retouching
13. Quick and Effective Facial Photo Retouching
14. Photo Retouch Clear Face Remove Spots and Freckles
15. Easy Smooth and Soften Skin in a Image
16. Ultimate Makeup
17. Beautify a Face
18. Make Eyelashes Thicker
19. Dodge and Burn Retouch Tutorial
20. How to Apply Face Makeup in Photoshop CS5
This is a categorized collection of tutorials that will show you some new tricks for photo touch-ups. I hope you will have liked this cool showcase. Feel free to share your comments with us.