Winter time is a great time to paint your own manicures and pedicures with winter nail art designs. You can have a lot of fun with colors like silver and blue, white, black, and metallic nail polish colors, too. Winter nail art design can add a palette of frosty shades to plain finger or toenails. These nail art designs are creative and simple to do, even for beginners.
Show off these festive nail looks at any Christmas party, holiday event, or winter-oriented activity of your choice. Here, I have compiled a list of amazing nail art designs for winter 2012-13 for your inspiration. What are you waiting for right now? Go out and head off to nail artist, design nail art on your nails. Have a great time browsing! You may want to take a look at the following related articles: cool nail designs and creative nail art.
1. Winter Berries
2. Gingerbread Man Nails
3. Amazing Winter Swirl Design
4. Nail Art – Winter Penguins
5. Christmas Winter Nails Design
6. Winter 3 Nail Art
7. Snow Nails
8. Elegant Winter Snowflake Design
9. Winter Nail Art
10. Kayla Shevonne
11. Fall Colors Nail Art Design
12. Marble Mani with Candy Cane Accent Nail
13. Snowflake Nails
14. Winter Nail Art for Girls 2012
15. Winter Wonderland
16. Snowy Nails for Winter 2012-13
17. Christmas Winter Nail Art
18. Winter Snow Man Nail Art
19. Pink and White Bubbles Nail Art
20. Pink Criss Cross Nail Art
21. Hot Chocolate Nail Art
22. MnMs Nail Art
23. Snow Man
24. Let It Snow Nail Art
25. Peppermint Foot Toenails
26. Nail Art Design for Winter 2012-13
We would love to hear your feedback, so comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS-feed and follow Inspiration feed on Twitter+ Facebook.
Lovely and looks pretty cool!!
Comments are closed.