Photo montage is the process and result of making a composite photograph by cutting and joining a number of other photographs. Combine images into collages with subtle blends and composite multiple photos to correct problems or for creative effects. The idea here is to create the illusion that all of the photo elements are parts of the same photo. You may be interested in some of the other articles on corporate website designs, unusual business cards and typography tutorials.
Here is a 20 useful and best photo montage tutorials in Photoshop to teach various photo montage techniques that are well written and result in incredible effects to help you enhance more techniques on manipulating images. I hope that this list will inspire you to create some fantastic photo-based designs of your own.
You may want to take a look at the following related articles:
- 20+ Cool Photoshop Website Header Tutorials
- 25 Detailed Photoshop Drawing Effects Tutorials
- 20+ Fresh and New Typography Tutorials in Photoshop
- 25 Ultimate Collection of Adobe After Effects Tutorials
1. How to Integrate 3D Images into Dynamic Scenes
In this tutorial, you’ll look at one of them. Usually photo manipulation utilizes stock imagery.
2. Create a Miniature Super Car in Photoshop
In this tutorial is written how to create a very cool looking mini-super car with bodypaint using Adobe Photoshop.
3. Alien Invasion
In this tutorial you will learn photo manipulation tricks that how to combine the many photographs in one picture.
4. Design a Nature Inspired Photo
This tutorial will teach you how to design the nature inspired photo in photoshop. I will show you how easy it is to manipulate images into appearing real and unique.
5. Design an Awesome Urban City Photo-Montage In Photoshop
This tutorial involves techniques such as layer blending options, image adjustments, transformation techniques, filter effects and lighting effect rendering.
6. Photo Montage Photoshop Tutorial
Creating a photo montage in Photoshop is pretty straight forward. Its always the blending and merging the images used within the montage that can be tricky.
7. Zombie Face Photoshop Tutorial
In this tutorial we’re going to give our face a zombie look in just a few steps. You’ll be as scary as this:
8. How To Create a Photo Manipulation with Your Own Photos and Textures
In this tutorial I will give you some tips on how to take your own photos for the photo manipulation. You will learn, how to blend pictures, apply textures, create your own brushes etc.
9. Mysterious Hollow – Dark Landscape
This dark landscape photo montage tutorial in very useful for improve Photoshop skills. You will learn new tricks related photo manipolation.
10. Medieval Fantasy Themed Photo in Photoshop
In this tutorial, you will learn to create a medieval fantasy themed photo in Photoshop. This tutorial is creating by an outstanding themed photo using some images, brushes and Photoshop effects.
11. Spattered Photomontage in Photoshop
In this tutorial, we’ll learn how to make a spattered photomontage in Photoshop using brushes and some filters. Layered PSD file included.
12. Create A Dream in a Bottle Photo Montage
In this tutorial we are going to create a Fantasy Bottle World Photo Manipulation in Photoshop CS5. You will learn how to create a beautiful collage of images to design a World in a Bottle photo montage.
13. Create a Grungy Skateboard Photo Montage Poster
With the help of this tutorial you can create your own poster for advertising.
14. Eye Manipulation Tutorial
In this tutorial we are going to have a little fun with photo manipulation. It’s probably our favorite thing to do with photoshop.
15. How to Place a Fantasy Creature in a Misty Landscape
This time I’ve got for you a photo manipulation tutorial. We’ll grab several photos and create this fantasy mock-up of an unreal creature.
16. How to Make a Car Advertisement Poster Design
By following along with this Photoshop ad tutorial, you’ll see how to take just a simple stock image and build a pixel perfect artwork around it.
17. Playing With the Displace Filter in Photoshop
To do that we wil use a few stock photos, layer adjustments and the Displace filter in Photoshop CS5. The technique is pretty simple and the tutorial won’t take you more than 30 minutes to go through it.
18. Snail Race Photo Montage
In this tutorial we will be learning some more photomanipulation but this time different than the first one I did.
19. Floating Over Grown Tree in Photoshop
In this tutorial we are going to create a floating over grown tree in Photoshop to combine several images.
20. Children Accident Montage
In this Photoshop tutorial we’ll be walking through the making of a digital photo manipulation called Color Combustion.
Well, good luck in your learning process and feel free to add another great tutorials, links, tips, tricks and related sites. What do you think of these composites? Is this a technique you use for your design work?