Adobe Photoshop is specific tool for photo editing, photo enhancement and photo manipulation. Learn photo editing processing using photo editing tutorials in Photoshop. So learning the basics of the possible photo editing techniques can have a positive impact on the end result of your photography.
Here you will get some great collection of Photoshop Photo Editing tutorials and improve your photography skills. You can take into reference so that next time you can consider editing your photos before publishing them online for a more impressive look. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in these posts from our archives:
- New Typography Tutorials in Photoshop
- Photo Montage Tutorials for Photoshop
- Matte Painting Tutorials in Photoshop
- Photoshop Lighting Effects Tutorials
1. HDR Photography With Photoshop CS5
In this tutorial we will demonstrate how to shoot and edit HDR photographs in Photoshop.
2. Simulate Film Grain in an Image
In this Photoshop tutorial, we’ll learn a quick and easy way to simulate film grain in an image.
3. Create Retro-style Photoshop Illustration
In this tutorial we’ll create some textures for background using brushes, manipulate some stock photos to give them a retro-style look, and make some color variations.
4. One Moment
In this Photoshop tutorial I will show you how to create a nice spotlight effect on an image using the brush tool.
5. Old-Fashioned, Hand-Tinted Effect
In this Photoshop Effects tutorial, we’re going to learn how to easily create an old-fashioned, hand-tinted photo effect.
6. Removing Objects From Photos
The Healing Brush and Clone tools are fine for fixing blemishes or removing certain things in an open area, but get near a hard edge and these tools become less useful.
7. Galaxy Angel
The new lesson we’ll see how to retouch the skin of a model, imitate the make-up, draw the tattoos, represent the hair out of the smoke.
8. Add a Lens Flare Effect Non-Destructively
In this Photoshop Effects tutorial, we’ll learn how layer blend modes make it easy to add a popular lens flare effect to a photo without making any permanent changes to our image.
9. Design a Stylish Poster Mixed with Displacement Effect
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to combine layer masks with custom brushes and adjustment layers to create eye catching poster mixed with displacement effect.
10. Amazing Portrait Effect
In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to integrate a model in dark environment and apply abstract lights effects over the scene.
11. Worn, Torn Photo Edges Effect In Photoshop
In this Photoshop photo effects tutorial, we’ll learn how to give a photo a worn, torn edges effect.
12. Turn Your Own Car Into a Customized Street Racer
In this tutorial we will snap a photo of a car with an ordinary point and shoot camera and then modify the car using another photo and some drawn elements.
13. Create A Music Inspired Street Scene
With the help of this tutorial you can design very easily music poster in Photoshop.
14. The Fallen Angel – Photoshop Tutorial
In this tutorial writer will show you how to smoother skin, add hair, makeup and of course how to get to the result you see on the preview.
15. Creating a Disaster Struck Scenario in Photoshop
16. Integrate a 3D Render Into a Macro Photograph
In this tutorial we will explain how to integrate a rendered 3D model into a photograph to create a macro photography effect.
17. Aligning and Blending Images Together
This tutorial is part of a 25-part video series demonstrating everything you will need to know to start working in Photoshop.
18. Design a Colorful Illustration
In this tutorial we will be learning how to design a colorful illustration. This will be created by using Ellipse Tool, Pen Tool, Brushes and Layer Masks.
19. Photo Manipulate a Scenic Natural Spa Scene
Learn how to photo manipulate a scenic natural spa scene. You’ll work with transforming images, masking, blending, adjustment layers and complex lighting techniques.
20. How To Create a Cemetery Cartoon Scene
This tutorial will show you how to create a cemetery cartoon scene Photoshop.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.