Matte Painting is another technique for adobe Photoshop learner. These techniques include the lighting effects, illumination, composition rules and matte painting, manipulate photo footage. Matte paintings are used to create virtual sets and digital back lots. They can be used to create entire sets, or to extend portions of an existing set. It is interesting that matte effect is often used in movies.
Here you’ll find links to 20 tutorials from various sources. Some of them are laid out step by step and others are case studies or more general overviews of the matte painting process. These adobe Photoshop matte paintings tutorials you’ll be able to create gorgeous artworks just as good as these below.
Related stuff you will love!
- 20 Useful Photoshop Background Tutorials to Design a Wallpapers
- 22 Cool Photoshop Text Effects Tutorials for Graphic Designers
- 30 High Quality and Creative Photoshop Text Tutorials Forever
- 30+ Most Wanted Photoshop Tutorials for Beginners
1. Making of Urban
2. Getting Started With Digital Matte Painting
3. Create a Realistic Panoramic Matte Painting in Photoshop
4. Matte Painting Tutorial
5. Lava City – Matte Painting Tutorial
6. Making Fire Energy
7. Renaissance – Matte Painting Tutorial
8. Making of: Futuristic Snow City
9. Finding unknown Kadath
10. Creating a Devastating Tidal Wave in Photoshop
11. Planet X Matte Painting in Photoshop
12. How to Create an Amazing Futuristic Matte Painting in Photoshop
13. Create a Distressed Surreal Cityscape
14. Matte Painting Bob Ross Style
15. Making of The Votussoloum
16. Making of Work Makes One Free
17. Making of By the Sea
18. Matte Painting: Making of Barbarossa
19. Making of Football Stadium
20. Create an Incredible Avatar Inspired Matte Painting of Pandora
We thought that you might be interested in our collection of matte painting tutorials for adobe Photoshop. These resources will help you know more about creation of matte effects in Photoshop. I hope you will have liked this cool matte painting tutorials showcase. Feel free to share your comments with us.