ZBrush is a digital sculpting tool that combines 3D/2.5D modeling, texturing and painting. ZBrush is like sculpting in clay, Most 3D modeling software are better for creating non organic models like buildings, cars etc. But Zbrush and Mudbox are for creating organic models.
So, here in this post I have collected useful zbrushes tutorials to improve your skills. The tutorials will give you an overview of the techniques used in manipulating the software to your advantage. Hope you will like them.
1. Modeling of the Dinosaur
2. Making of Matrouk
3. Making of Wolverine
4. Making of Hurry Up, We are Late
5. Making Of Jester
6. Making of Deep One Creature
7. Worm Head Speed Sculpt
8. Making of the Prolapsed Eye
9. Making of Reichskrone
10. Sculpt a Lifelike High-Poly Rhinoceros in ZBrush
11. Making of Mask of Oni
12. Making of Goodlife Food Superheros
13. Bricks and Blocks
14. ZBrush Speed Sculpt – An Amphibious Man
15. Making of Master of the Bottle
While compiling this list, it’s always a possibility that I missed some other great resources. Feel free to share it with us.